About this event
As part of its thematic "Colonies: Inheritance and Taboos", PointCulture welcomes, in collaboration with the L'Art Même, professional journal of the plastic arts of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, two artists in residence: Guy Wouete and Ets. Decoux. Each pose on the issues of post-colonialism, migration and forms of creolization at the time of globalization, in their relationship with the collections of the PointCulture Mediatheque.
This symposium gives a unique insight in this subject.
- 09h45 Welcome
- 10h00 Marie-laure Allain Bonilla
- 11h00 Vincent Meessen
- 12h00 Didier Decoux / Guy Wouete
- 14h30 Sandrine Colard-De Bock
- 15h30 Toma Muteba Luntumbue
- 16h30 Break
- 17h00 Le peuple qui manque
10 € (free for students)